Hello, Parents and Guardians!
We are grateful that your child is part of the Esperanza Academy family. Links to some of our school resources are available below. If you have any questions, please reach out to us via phone at 215-999-0203. Madde Guerke (email@example.com), our Family Engagement Coordinator and Stephanie Lozano (firstname.lastname@example.org), our Administrative Assistant, will be glad to assist you.
Please update your contact information here. This is very important for us so that we can keep you up to date on everything happening at Esperanza.
- AAA Math: Offers a variety of concepts by grade level and includes a list of additional web-based resources. Click here to go to AAA Math!
- Academic Skill Builders: Offers a variety of games by grade level and concepts. Click here to go to Arcademic Skill Builders!
- Cool Math 4 Kids: Offers an amusement park of math and more — especially designed for kids and FUN, FUN, FUN! Click here to go to Cool Math 4 Kids!
- Fun Brain: Offers numbers games for grades K-8 that let your brain explore, collect and compete in a variety of math games! Click here to go to Fun Brain!
- Illuminations: Offers a library of 104 online math activities that help to make math come alive in the classroom or at home for grades K-12. Click here to go to Illuminations!
- IXL: Offers a variety of extra practice by grade level and concept. Click here to go to IXL!
Click on the name of each literary resource to access the website for that resource.
- Internet4Classrooms: Provides standards-based links and our grade level “Skillbuilders” to help students practice, either at home or in the classroom, what they have been taught.
- Jeopardy Prefixes: Features a “Jeopardy”-style game that helps children understand prefixes.
- Scholastic Learn At Home: Day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing.
- Spelling City: Makes practicing for spelling tests fun.
Some of the strategies that the students use in school might not look familiar to you. Khan Academy will help you see how math is being taught to your child this year. If you continue to have questions, please contact your child’s teacher.
- Khan Academy: Offers instructional videos, practice exercises and a personalized learning dashboard. This site is a great tool to help children with what they’re learning in school or to learn something completely new. https://www.khanacademy.org/math/k-8-grades